Systematic and independent auditing helps you evaluate your workplace health and safety system and test its’ effectiveness against known standards. through undertaking auditing on a regular basis organisations will improve their health and safety management systems. While many organisations undertake their own internal audits, it is beneficial to use a third party independent auditor like Private Detective to verify a programs veracity.
Safety Auditing can provide many outcomes according to specific client requirements. Safety management system audits provide confirmation and verification of the effectiveness of a safety management system, identify corrective actions and demonstrate to stakeholders that the system is being implemented and monitored. Whereas product safety audits evaluate a specific product, its’ manufacturing process and its’ application in the hands of the end user.
Private Detective performs a range of independent safety auditing for businesses. We have a range of safety auditing methods according to client requirements. These include:
- Private Detective compliance audit frameworks;
- Regulatory audits (addressing specific regulatory requirements)
- Client audit frameworks;
- ISO or Australian Standard Audits – complying with specific standard requirements;
- Safety management systems audits;
- Walkthrough hazard identification inspection;
- Corrective action audits – follow up on corrective safety actions implemented;
- Product safety audit/inspection.
We provide clients with a comprehensive audit report on completion of the audit and a post-audit briefing to identify opportunities for immediate learnings from the audit (irrespective of the type of audit that we undertake). Additionally, we provide a range of images or references to support audit findings i.e. we specifically identify and reference the legislative or standard non-compliance.
Private Detective’s own compliance audit frameworks are industry specific documents that seek to address known industry hazards. Our frameworks include:
- Call Centre;
- IT Developers/Gaming Developers;
- Local Government (Range of tasks);
- Warehousing and Logistics;